Community Banking Success Begins With Relationships
At United State Bank, our mission is to serve our customers within the communities we represent. Since 1922, our institution has had a presence in Northeast Missouri dedicated to this mission and owe this success to our past, present and future employees.
Document Imaging Specialist
United State Bank is seeking a full-time Document Imaging Specialist. The Document Imaging Specialist is responsible for scanning and filing documents electronically. This position will support the Loan Department by collecting and verifying required documents for accuracy.
Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Scan loan account documentation into document imaging system
- Scan sensitive financial statements and taxes into document imaging system
- Verify that all required documentation on new loan accounts have been sent in for scanning and maintenance
- Verify that account documentation is signed, dated, completed, and accurate
- Work with the Loan Officers to perform weekly loan exception reviews
- Perform semi annual financial information reviews
- Assist with sorting the courier mail and placing it into the correct outgoing bin
- Work with third party insurance providers to have proof of coverage necessary for file
- Attention to detail is extremely important
- Other duties as assigned
In order to perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Strong communications skills
- Self-driven for items that can be redundant
- Organization skills are key
- General computer skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a multi-tasked environment
- Maintain confidentiality
Preferred Position Requirements
- High school education or its equivalent.
Regular hours are from 8:00 to 4:00 Monday through Friday (drive-thru open until 5:00pm on Fridays) and some Saturday’s from 9:00 to 12:00. Benefit package includes health, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance. We offer paid vacation, sick time, and Holidays. We also offer a 401(k) plan with both pre-tax and Roth options.